Scientific research has experimentally concluded that chinese herbal medicine increases the likelihood of IVF success. In 2015, a research conducted by Karin Ried compared clinical pregnancy rates achieved with Chinese herbal medicine (CHM) versus Western medical (WM) treatment. Mean pregnancy rates in the CHM group were 60% compared with 33% in the WM group.
Our IVF preparation protocol begins 12 to 16 weeks before IVF
“Nourish the soil before you plant the seed”
- Herbal Medicine: customized herbal medicine that meets individual physical needs to strengthen the body before pregnancy
- Acupuncture and heat therapy: increase blood flow to the uterus and thickness of the uterine lining as well as improve egg quality for conceptio
During IVF procedure
- 2 Weeks Before Egg Retrieval: Herbal medicine that prepares the uterine lining before egg retrieval is provided
- 2 Weeks After Egg Retrieval: Herbal medicine that helps safely implant a fertilized egg into the uterus is provided
In “Impact of Whole Systems Traditional Chinese Medicine on in-vitro Fertilization Outcomes,” a research paper published in 2015, from a sample of 1231 IVF patient records, those who underwent IVF with herbal medicine was associated with greater odds of live birth.
Acupia is here to provide women with a safe and caring system to prepare and guide women for IVF.
Mothers sacrifice their body to serve as a home for a growing baby for 10 months. In order to create a physically capable and nurturing environment for the fertilized egg to grow, Acupia helps women prepare and strengthen their body for pregnancy.
- Assist in ovulation induction
- Better pelvic circulation using acupuncture and lymphatic drainage technique
- Improving uterine lining for fertility, conception, and implantation
- Helping stress/anxiety management
Coupling herbal medicine along with IVF treatment has clinically proven to help women achieve pregnancy. Herbal medicine enhances physiological processes that relate to reproduction and fertility. Herbs interact with the body to produce higher quality eggs, regulate menstrual cycles, increase blood flow to the uterus and increase the thickness of the uterine lining, protect DNA from damage, strengthen the immune system, and decrease chance of miscarriage.